AlumiTact x700 Tactical LED Flashlight: In-Depth Review for 2019
Military Supply USA just released the new AlumiTact X700 LED Flashlight, and they claim it’s a high end, military-grade flashlight. It has a 2000x zoom, and it isn’t made of cheap metal or expensive plastic, but actually from aircraft aluminum.
We bought, tried, and tested the X700 LED Flashlight and put together a fully detailed and comprehensive review, so you know what you’re buying.
X700 Tactical LED Flashlight
Tactical technology is when something claims to be military-grade technology and sells itself this way. The new Tactical LED Flashlights claim to be military-grade and promise to give you more than other similar products.
If your flashlight is too dim, if you’re doing intense work at night or you’re just going hunting, you’re probably in the market for a new and better one. This one promises to beam light across two football fields, go above and beyond a regular flashlight and pretty much give you Superman vision no matter how dark it is.
The manufacturers of the Tactical LED Flashlight claim to have created a market price, military-grade, almost blindingly bright light. While the flashlight does exceed regular plastic ones, a full-on solid review doesn’t hurt.
It’s important for consumers and for us to know what we’re buying before we buy it. We purchased the product, scrutinized it, and tried it in different situations to be able to tell you the bottom line before you put your hard-earned money into a new flashy product.
Comparing a military-gear-inspired tactical flashlight to a regular one that you can get a department store wasn’t tough. The differences are huge.
- Strobe control: You can use it in high, medium, and regular settings. This means the brightness of the flashlight is adjustable and you’re not stuck choosing between faux-daylight and pitch darkness. This isn’t something most regular flashlights offer you. Most flashlights offer people two options on or off. There are five brightness modes to choose from with this item, including an SOS function mode.
- A self-defense weapon: Whether your predator is a mammal or rodent, another person, or anything you don’t want approaching your space, the X700 Tactical LED Flashlight can be used as a defense weapon. Flashing a very bright light toward any creature will either slow it down or make it walk away. This flashlight provides just this power. Furthermore, its edges are jagged and beveled, making it a handy emergency self-defense weapon, should you ever need to defend yourself from a predator of any kind.
- Portable, light, and very strong: Who wants to take bulky equipment everywhere? This flashlight, though extremely strong, happens to be surprisingly portable. This makes it easy to use and practical to take everywhere. Use it to camp, to fish, to hunt, or even at home in the event of a blackout.
- Rechargeable batteries: The carbon footprint of using disposable batteries is undeniable. It comes with rechargeable AA and AAA batteries. This saves you money, reduces your carbon footprint, and makes sure you never have to run to the store to be able to use this product.
- XPE LED light bulbs and lumen emitters: These lightbulb and Lumen emitters don’t expire. They last for what feels like forever, and you never have to worry about replacing them or dismantling your flashlight. The bulb lasts for around 100,000 hours.
- Unmatched flexibility: The flashlight comes with adjustable brightness, manual focus, and (1x, 250x, 1000x, 2000x) zoom functionality. We’ve never seen a more versatile product.
- Strong and sturdy: It is made of first-grade pure aluminum, the kind used for aircraft. This makes for a strong weapon and a very durable flashlight. It's shock and waterproof, making sure you can use it wherever you are.
- Practical design: The design comes with a crystal clear lens made of glass, very thick anti-reflective coating, and an easily portable anti-slip and anti-roll design. Its dimensions are perfect for a handheld device when you’re outdoors.
There isn’t a single piece of technology, no matter how basic, that comes without cons.
- Batteries are not included: This device takes AA or AAA batteries as well as a 18650 battery; however, the product does not come with batteries.
- Brightness: It can be too bright sometimes, and while walking around in the dark, you could end up accidentally blinding someone.
- Carry Weight: It weighs in at over a half-pound, which makes it less suitable for younger people. If you are backpacking, you may want to consider another flashlight due to how heavy it is, compared to similar products.
What you need to know about X700 Flashlight
This product shines so brightly that you can see things as far as two football fields away. In other words, you can use it to simulate daylight. Imagine arriving at your campsite in the dead of night and not being able to set up camp because your flashlights are too dim?
Similar products come with unrivaled Internet gossip, big promises, brightness, and some near-endless battery life. This product is the real deal. At one point in time, it used not to be accessible to the general public and was made for police officers, first responders, and the Coast Guard.
You don’t have to be a U.S. Search and Rescue personnel to want a strong and reliable item with you on your next outing. They’re now on the market for everyone for the first time, after a lot of anticipation.
Best Uses of the x700 Tactical LED Flashlight
Whether you’re a hunter, fisherman, outdoors person, survivalist, or even an average family camper, you’re likely to be looking for a good reliable flashlight.
It’s hard to think you can get more out of a flashlight than just lights but hold your horses. The manufacturers claim it’s so bright it can even be used as a self-defense weapon. Are we dealing with a flashlight that might save your life one day?
The X700 Tactical LED Flashlight does keep its promises and delivers a reliable product to consumers. It’s the end all be all when it comes to flashlights and would be a great purchase. In an emergency, it's an incredibly useful thing to have on hand.